I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font.
NASM- CPT, PES, FNS, CES, MT
Education & Certification
- NASM: MT, CPT, PES, FNS, CES
- NPC Competitive Bodybuilder
- TPE: FIX/Mobility Certified
- KBC Kettlebell Instructor
- USAW- L1SP
- PCS- GFS-L1
- PTA Global
- CPR/AED Certified
- Currently Pursuing Precision Nutrition Pn1 Certification
- Trains a highly professional and discerning client base that has included Celebrities, an Executive Producer for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", The Senior VP for Gap, North America, the CEO and owner of Molitor Financial Group, an Executive Vice President for Weber Shandwick PR, a renowned PhD, author and Department Chair at the University of Chicago, a Boston Marathon Competitor and a Division I Big 10 College Athlete.
- Accredited as an National Academy of Sports Medicine- Master Trainer (MT) the highest lever of achievement reserved for the most elite trainers in the industry.
- Coached at The Phoenix Effect, a group functional training facility.
- Coached by IFBB Pro and Illinois NPC Chairman, Chuck Sanow for over 3 years and through 3 NPC Bodybuilding Competition.
- Competed in 3 NPC Bodybuilding shows.
Weight loss, Mobility and Activation/Release Techniques, Metabolic Training, Lean Muscle Building, Cross Training, KettleBell Training, Power and Plyometric Training, Sport Specific Training, Corrective Exercise and Post Rehabilitation, Olympic and Barbell Lifting, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Bodybuilding, Boot Camp, Nutritional Guidance and Coaching.
Aaron's passion for fitness is evident by his own personal involvement in fitness over the past 20 years, his 15 years of personal training experience and the countless accolades and testimonials received from his high profile, professional and discerning client base. Aaron holds the highest level of achievement presented by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as one of their Master Trainers (MT), a rigorous program limited to the most elite trainers in the industry. He is also currently certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) as a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and holds several advanced certifications from NASM including a Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) specializing in sport specific training, a Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) dealing specifically with the nutritional counseling and dietary needs of clients and a Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) that enables him to understand complex postural distortions, special populations, clients with previous injuries and clients seeking post rehab guidance. For almost 10 years now, Aaron has been a Kettlebell enthusiast and holds an Instructor Certification from Kettlebell Concepts (KBC). In 2015, looking to expand his knowledge in an increasingly popular style of training, Aaron completed the USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach (USAW L1-SP) which trains athletes in Olympic Lifting and Weightlifting. Most recently he attended the Performance Coaching Systems certification for their Level 1, Group Fitness Specialist (GFS-L1) which focuses on safely and effectively training small groups of varied fitness backgrounds. Aaron regularly attends seminars and continuing education courses to stay cutting edge and at the top of the ever evolving fitness industry.